- Create a layout grid in InDesign using master pages
- Start thinking about color. Come up with 3 possible color schemes for your design.
- Typographic styles – style sheets in InDesign
- All content should be dropped into InDesign, several page designs including the cover should be complete by the end of class tonight.
- You should be considering where you navigation will go and how it will look. Create the design elements for this
- Videos on adding interactivity in InDesign for interactive PDF or Digital Publishing Suite on device like the iPad.
- Refine your layout with suggestions from instructor and peers. Deadline next week (week 5) is the final work night in class for this assignment.
- Watch videos on adding interactivity in InDesign for interactive PDF or Digital Publishing Suite on on device like the iPad during the week
01 Project: Digital Magazine | Interactive PDFs | Digital Publishing Suite
Final submission for grading due DUE at the start of class – Week 6 (September 26)