Use one of the following free sites to create a digital portfolio of your 4 projects in Art 180 along with titles, descriptions of the project and an insight on how you did the project.
This material is the same material you will use for the Print Portfolio created in Adobe InDesign.
Create a print portfolio using Adobe InDesign. Your choices for the binding are:
- Spiral bound
- Saddle Stitch binding (see example of an InDesign document located on the groups folder Portfolio > Print)
- Tape binding
Create a cover, pages for all 4 of our Digital Photographic Imagery with written material; title, credit line, and give insight on how you did the project.
No extra design elements should be used. Just your projects and good layout design!
DUE December 19
The following materials below are provided to review topics we covered during our class thru week 14:
- RGB VS. CYMK Color Modes
- 8 bit VS. 16 bit color files in Photoshop
- Photoshop Cs6 Review (Interface, Tools, Options, Layers)
- Adobe Camera RAW Interface
- Digital Restoration & Retouching
- Healing Brush
- Spot Healing
- Clone Stamp
- Compositing Photo Techniques with Photoshop
- Quick Selection Brush
- Refine Edge Tool
- Channel Information for Selections
- Layer Styles
- Removing Fringe
- Lighting (Atmospheric Effects)
- Compositing with HDR
- What are Channels?
- RGB Composite
- Alpha Channels
- Load Channels as Selections
- Luminance Based Selections
- Saving Selections from Channels
- Split, Merge Channels, Apply Image and Calculations
- Combining Digital and Traditional Media together for Photo Manipulation and Digital Photography
- Using Textures (Taking Photos, or Scanning real materials and finding these online)
- Brushes (Using brushes, finding these online, creating your own high resolution brushes)
- Color Grading in Photoshop
- Art Project Ideas: A Guide to Subject Matter Selection
- Developing Ideas and Themes in artwork
- Creating multiple artworks based on a theme